- 550 Madison Avenue between 55th and 56th Streets
- Year Built
- year renovated
- Building Size
- 850,000 square foot
- Building Height
- 647'-4" (relative to ground floor)
- WIFI in all Common Areas
- 17 car parking spaces below ground
Bike storage room
Car washing facilities
- - 4 oversized shuttle elevators from Lobby to Club Level 1
- 6 high speed destination dispatch elevators to floors 10 through 25
- 6 high speed destination dispatch elevators to floors 26 through 41
- 2 express elevators from 56th Street to Club Level 2 for anchor tenant
- Express elevator to gym and parking garage
- Freight Elevator
- Loading dock on 55th Street with direct access to freight elevator
- Telecom / Cable (Planned)
- Spectrum (former TWC)
- Floor Loads
- 100 lbs live load per square foot at office tower (Typical Floors)
- Ceiling Heights
- Floors 10–37: 13' 6"
Floor 38: 19' 6"
Floors 39–40: 15'
Floor 41: 16' 6"
- Core Spans
- East side to Core: 32'
West side to Core: 32'
North side to Core: 24'
South side to Core: 24'
- HVAC / Supplemental Cooling
- Central cooling plant operating 8am–8pm, Monday–Friday, 8am–1pm, Saturday
Condenser water available for supplemental cooling
- Concierge / Security
- 24/7 Building Security Command Center
Latest access control system
Latest turnstile technology
Web-based visitor management system
- 550 Madison has purchased 2 new Cummins emergency generators. The 2.5MW Landlord generator has sufficient power to support all critical building systems in the event of an outage. The 2MW tenant generator is available for tenant tie-in upon request
- 30,000 Sq. Ft. of Amenities
- - Largest greenspace in Midtown East
- On-site concierge service
- Rockwell Group designed amenities
- Wellness and fitness center
- Conference facilities and lounge areas
- Grab & Go food options
- Coffee & juice bars
- Bike storage room with showers
- Tenant engagement programs